Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Online Shopping



I love to do whatever shopping I can online because with a toddler and a preschooler shopping is just no fun! I also love getting free shipping, no tax and cash back on most of the things I buy! How do I do this? First I signed up with Ebates which gets me cash back (and/or coupons) with most of the online retailers that I would use, anywhere from 1-5.5% and there are no forms to fill out; every three months a check shows up in my mailbox. Second, I do most of my "baby" and "household" shopping at diaper.com and soap.com where I get no tax and free shipping (have to spend $40--or $50 if only getting stuff from diapers.com). Diapers.com has everything for baby: diapers, clothes, toys, furniture..... and Soap.com has: soap, paper products, feminine hygiene products, detergents, shampoo, vitamins, makeup, batteries..... They have sales, ecoupons and you can use manufacturers coupons; they just started a program where you get $5 off every box of diapers you buy. It is a great deal and so convenient!

(must go to ebates first and use there link to get the cash back!)

http://www.ebates.com/

http://www.soap.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment